<VV> CORSA future

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Dec 4 12:34:31 EST 2009

Brian,

There are other clubs that meet your four points.  National Nostalgic Nova is one.

Volunteers need leadership.  Why isn't that leadership coming from the paid staff?

I would gladly volunteer (and have) to:

1. Provide input on website content and structure, but to someone (e.g., paid staff member) who is charged with heading up a group with that mission -- but not to an amorphous committee of volunteers.

2. Write articles for publication on said website (they wouldn't fit within the limitations of the Communiqué).  Articles such as console construction, tilt steering column installation, cruise control, restofication project, etc.  As an example of Communiqué limitations, consider the website documenting the delivery of the Christmas Corvair.

One huge advantage of online is its persistence.  What a cool recruiting tool a bunch of selected articles from previous Communiqués would be.

Dave Keillor