<VV> Fw: 1966 Corvair makes unique Christmas gift, stays in Berkeley man's family | APP.com | Asbury Park Press

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 14:19:49 EST 2009

Jim,

That is because those are the last two pages that haven't been built as yet.

I expect to do them in the next day or two. Half the battle is to sort through all the photos that have been emailed to me, arrange them and then add some text.

I think I have over 250 photos that have been emailed to me so far and I know more are still to come.

Roy - Bayshore