<VV> CORSA

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Fri Dec 4 14:46:13 EST 2009

<SNIP>

Please ..no one start on the "special circumstances".....  when you are
"Down"... you should get out!

<SNIP>

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm

<SNIP>

I'm down and out. I haven't found a decent paying job since I was laid off
Jan 9 2009. Living on unemployment makes me feel less of a man. Because of
that, CORSA dues was not paid this year I'm ashamed to say. got'a take care
of the family first. Hopefully, I will get a call back from the interview I
had last week soon. If I do, I intend to pay my CORSA dues from the first
paycheck. I don't think that " special circumstances " apply to me.

I'm a two-year newbie to CORSA. In that short time, I have gained a wealth
of knowledge and found a great deal of friends through my Corvair hobby. If
the only thing I got out of CORSA was this wonderful chat group, Virtual
Vairs, I would still pay the dues as soon as I can.

Thanks people for being my friend. I hope someday I can meet more of you
face to face.

Dave Thompson
Westminster, CA