<VV> [Corsabod] Neds Comments

Jackson Dell Weaver jdweaver at intownmedia.com
Fri Dec 4 13:50:28 EST 2009

Jamie.sounds like you should run for the BoD in your area.

Your questions are excellent.and were hashed out over months with all the
Directors.  At the end of the day, no organization can 'save' it's way to
prosperity.  We have to either grow again (not likely) or look for new
platforms to utilize for the membership.

Thanks for your input.and RUN for the Central Director position.

Jackson

Jackson Dell Weaver

InTown Media, LLC
Seattle, WA  98029