<VV> Fwd: Director`s Comments in Communique

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 15:26:03 EST 2009

So that we all understand you right Hank. You're allowed to criticize the CORSA board whenever, however you like despite not knowing what is actually happening during the our meetings, but if anyone should happen to say anything contary to what you believe in your small, closed mind, you threaten them with physical harm and name calling?

Just wanted to make sure we all understand how your world works.

I AM backing up my words by actually serving CORSA on the board of directors, trying my hardest to not only help CORSA survive but to actually improve its value to the membership.

What exactly are you currently doing for CORSA? Oh, yea quitting. Yup, you win that one, you are providing a much better service to CORSA!

Moderate away!
Ned