<VV> CORSA

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Fri Dec 4 15:52:37 EST 2009

Probably holiday shopping stress.   :)

These things sometimes generate some heat, but it dissipates after awhile.

Personally, I'm happy with CORSA, the Communiqué, the BOD, and Harry and
Mike.  We are doing pretty damn good for such a small club with such a
limited general appeal.

Maybe it's old age but I find it entertaining to see all the head-explosions
over a $45 a year hobby expense.  :)

Carry on, folks.

Ken