<VV> Charlie Phoenix

Rodney Spooner corvairenterprises at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 16:30:11 EST 2009

Good for John Seams and Good for Phoenix Charlie! I'm trying to do the same thing by helping George Phinos after he bought Larry Shaprio's remaining 1/2 interest in Larry's Corvair Parts and then went out of business. I wish John and Charlie all the 'vairy best.

Vairy truly yours,
Rodney Spooner

Celebrating Corvair's Golden Anniversary

John Seaman wrote:

...A hand shake later and John had all the cars, Rampsides and
vans not from just his one lot but from the secret lot plus all the
parts plus everything in all those sheds. John made Charlie a Partner.