<VV> The future of publishing?

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Fri Dec 4 22:05:14 EST 2009

This may be true but the 10 years that I have been a member they have been
growing and have been turning out a real nice magazine further back than
that when they were not so big. We need to do some serious thinking here and
quite fighting with each other if we expect to improve CORSA. It might pay
for someone to check with some of the board members of VCCA to see how they
do this, not just pass it off. I just presented this case to show that a
club published magazine is not dead in today's world and VCCA is not the
only one out there that makes it work. Just maybe they could tell us
something that will help!

Some of the snipes I see on here just waste time and do nothing to solve our
problem while some people have presented some really good points.
VCCA did not get to where they are by a bunch of whiners !

John Howell