<VV> Overwhelmed!

scottygrover at aol.com scottygrover at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 13:16:12 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/5/2009 6:13:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dave.thompson at verizon.net writes:

I have  spent most of my adult life volunteering and trying to help others,
never  looking for anything in return. I'm not a religious man but I am
very
spiritual. I truly believe in karma, or whatever you want to call it.  When
do something for someone, all I ever ask is for them to do something  for
someone else. I never thought it would come back to me.

It's written in different words in different religions--and even by
atheists--but it goes something like this--what you do to other people (help or
harm) you make it OK for them or others to do to you. Of course it  comes
back to you--you've earned it.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.