<VV> CORSA web site

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 5 13:55:01 EST 2009

The problem with the website isn't the site itself, but the webmaster
(H&M). They are totally insensitive to suggestions, and don't want to hear
of any. Case in point: I recommended that they move the pop-out menu from
the right side to the left. Reason, the scroll button is on the right, and
the menu pops out every time I tried to move my cursor over to the scroll
button. Think they'd even consider it? Not on your life. I got a terse
messsage saying that they liked it that way and for me to go jump in the
lake (or something to that effect).

Same thing goes for the CC. A while ago I sent in a letter saying that they
shouldn't call the late model 4doors by the term "sedan" because
technically they aren't, and since this was a car enthusiast club, we of
all people ought to know better. Their answer was basically that they liked
the term "sedan", even acknowledging that it was a misnomer and that I was
correct, but that they simply would keep on using it. And all I asked them
to do was use the term "4door hardtop" or simply "4door" instead.

To me, such an attitude shows blatent arrogance. They are OUR (the CORSA
membership's) employees, not the other way around. And as employees of
CORSA, they are supposed to be receptive to members' comments and
recommendations. Such an attitude is part of the reason why CORSA has
problems. Any business that becomes arrogant towards their customers is
headed for certain failure. We as members (CORSA's "customers") simply
shouldn't stand for such abuse.

-Mark

Hank,

As to the CORSA web site, you don't have to know how to fix it, but you
should be telling CORSA what you feel is wrong with it. This way they will
know what readers are having problems with on the web site.

If the problem is content, too much of this and not enough of that, let
them know.

If it is layout or navigation, let them know.

I for one always appreciate suggestions or feedback of any kind. No one is
perfect, we all need help in what ever we do. As a side note, all my emails
are run through Comcast's spell checker. The problem is their spell checker
sucks and yes I have told them. They simply don't react.

Roy - Bayshore