<VV> Future of CORSA / ability to pay $48 annually

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 20:52:41 EST 2009

to tell them that if they can't> afford the mag then they shouldn't be in the hobby is really a insult to> them. off of soapbox-mike mann

Mike, I'm sorry if you take offense at being financially responsible, as no insult was meant from those of us that  stated our feelings...

93.3 cents per week is  something that should be of no consequence.  Especially when you consider what EVERYONE spends per DAY just to survive...

Before I get to a point where 93 cents  per week hurts...I won't have ANY cars..  I like to eat and be warm...

Then,  your statement " "afford the mag"  is hopefully just a slip...   but I'll clarify..

CORSA  provides insurance  for ALL Corvair / Corsa sanctioned events / meetings...   correct me if I'm wrong....

 Who here spends less than 93 cents PER DAY  on auto / home / health insurance?    On  Utilities for their home?  For Communications [ phone / TV / internet ]?

I'm single, in great health..eat light..but still spend $15 per DAY  for food.

I "believe"  what most were saying is, "Do not ROB  your family of life, just to keep  your hobby alive"...  This goes for Hunting, fishing, golf... you name it..

I feel the Communique is FREE..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm