<VV> Who will do it? :)

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 20:41:59 EST 2009

  I've worked with some pretty nasty software. This one was easy. In fact, the instructions
  are overly simplified (I don't work for them either):

  http://www.page-flip.com/downloads/

  Insofar as space, the software itself is less than 5 Meg & the largest picture is less than 200k.
  Obviously color pictures could take more resources. The one used in CORSA's site is just as
  practical.

  The entire 9 page, posted on my site, is about 7 meg (give or take a few k's).

  Regarding Helen Charis Wilson, I learned through a colleague on VV that she
  passed away @ 95...

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charis_Wilson

  Regards,

  Tony I.