<VV> Who will do it, now: pdf Communique database

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 6 02:15:38 EST 2009

Hi Craig,

Don't get me wrong.  I was not against this in any way, just was trying to
sort out the practicalities of keeping up with who is current on dues
(thereby admitted to member area) and who was not current.  Let the software
"police" that and deal with possible exceptions IF they occur on a person to
person basis???  That's meant as a question.

Later, JR