<VV> Joining CORSA ...

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sun Dec 6 20:52:21 EST 2009

I've been a member since the middle 80s and have gotten every Communique in
a timely manner.  In that time I lived in Santa Clara, CA, Albuquerque, NM,
Elbert, CO and Woodland, CA.  I can't vouch for overseas but the delivery in
the USA is stellar.  If the Pony Express can get to Elbert, they can get
anywhere.

Dennis Pleau