<VV> Nomenclature

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Sun Dec 6 22:59:28 EST 2009

John:  I've been off line for awhile, so this is tardy.

How is it wrong for Scotty to suggest you need a dose of Libertarianism but
it is OK for you to use the name Jesus as a expletive?!  If you knew Him,
you would not use His name thusly.

It is way more offensive than Scotty's suggestion.  Please clean up your own
nomenclature.

Thank you so very much.

A follower of your expletive,
					James Rice