<VV> EM top of dash clock

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Dec 7 00:32:26 EST 2009

A buddy of mine just got an NOS top of dash, bullet-style clock. I installed
and hooked it up for him in his 64 Monza Vert. I also installed a hidden
switch so he can disable it when he parks for a long time (several weeks at
a time).

Anyway, Now that it has been installed for a week or so, he has noticed that
it looses about 1 minute a day.

I read someplace, perhaps here that there is someone that will replace the
clockworks with a new modern movement. He asked me to ask you guys if anyone
knows who it is.

Thanks,

Dave Thompson

Westminster, CA