<VV> Joining CORSA ...

Guus de Haan guusdehaan at mac.com
Mon Dec 7 02:18:42 EST 2009

Hi David,

Overseas member here ;-)

All I can say is that in the 10 years that I'm a Corsa member I think I received EVERY Communique. They're not send directly from the US but from somewhere in Europe (Switzerland?) No problems whatsoever.

Regards,

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands
'65 Corsa Turbo-Charged Cvt

Op 7 dec 2009, om 00:58 heeft David B. Neale het volgende geschreven: