<VV> Playing nice

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 11:33:31 EST 2009

 Well said. At the end of the day, if someone talks about a Corvair coupe, we ALL know they're talking about the 2 door, if someone talks about a Corvair sedan, we ALL know they're talking about the 4 door, and if they're talking about a Corvair convertible, we KNOW they're talking about a ragtop. There's no doubt about this, even if the non Corvair world has obfuscations of these definitions.

John Roberts