<VV> Sedans, Coupes and Hardtops

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:20:58 EST 2009

So everyone who agrees with Mark are REAL car people. The rest of us are
what..... imitation, fake, car people,....... or not car people at all???

Help me..... I'm having an identity crisis!

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom