<VV> Sedans, Coupes and Hardtops

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 7 13:11:32 EST 2009

Shaun,

See my post to John (quoted below):

Personally I feel a bit insulted when someone calls my '67 Monza 4door a
mere "sedan". It sounds cheap, and with every option on it possible,
there's nothing cheap about the car. Therefore, if you MUST use the term
"sedan", at least be grammatically correct and call it by its full
marketing name "Sport Sedan". Now if we can just agree on THAT....

Now take your foul-mouthed language and................

-Mark