<VV> Sedans, Coupes and Hardtops

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Mon Dec 7 15:21:30 EST 2009

Mark - "The LM Monza 4door deserves more respect than that, as it is every bit as good as any other Monza."

I LOVED the 4 door LM I had, don't remember what year it was, 65 maybe.

I have 3 boys and when we would go out to the store or just for a drive, my kids never got into a car FASTER. Everybody grabbed a door.

Of course they were lightening quick getting into the 4 door because the first guy there got to pick his door and there was a pecking order as to seat choice with "shotgun" being best. LOL Loved that 4 door.

Roy - Bayshore