<VV> Jackson's column - thought

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 16:50:38 EST 2009

I believe I read some of the effect of a term on the board and am reminded that serving on our board is not for everyone

  Very Correct!   I worked for 5  different  entities..all controlling the  equipment I operated / maintained..  for over 15 years.

 3 times while I was on vacation.. my replacement walked off the job and refused to return...

The one time I took 5 weeks off... the let me just leave them running...

Since I left in 2003...  4  different  people have held the position...

One of the reasons my son transferred to Texas... they had started to have him  work the facility way too often...

My last 4.5 years were spent out in the lonely boonies... where I re-learned to like everyone, once more!  LOL!

Many  belong to a "team", but few are "Team Players"   IMO

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm