<VV> A housewife looks at...

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 17:11:13 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/7/2009 1:56:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
patiomatt at aol.com writes:

YUP!  in the 60's Vairs were for girls!..just like Porsches,  VW,
Renaults...

Then in 1973, the Arabs and oil companies  "FIXED"  all us males...

I haven't been the same  since..

I keep a 454 pickup  just to remind myself "what I  once was"   GGGG

Matt Nall

Well, eckthcuthe me!!!  I've been driving 'Vairs since 1968; between  '68
and '75 I also drove a '51 Kaiser coupe with a worked-over 300 cid Ford  6
(never could understand why I should do everything the same way other people
did, with their SmallBlockChevy's); could beat late-model V8's on the road
from  Phoenix to Yuma (used to be US80.)  I don't considered myself "fixed";
at  least not until I had more kids than I could afford.
Then abstention did a job on my manhood---well, maybe old age had something
 to do with that.

Scotty