<VV> Semantics

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Mon Dec 7 21:13:42 EST 2009

At 01:50 PM 12/7/2009, peter koehler wrote:
>Why don't all youse guys what are beefin' just park your
>keyboards and go out and drive your Corvair around the
>block?

?  I just came back in from driving my Corvair across town.

>If anybody stops you and asks, "What kind of car is
>that, mister?" you can make up whatever name you want to
>call it.

Nobody believes me when I tell them.

"A what...?"

So I tell them again.   Then...

"Who made it?"

      "Bentley."

"Cool!"

(this actually happened once)

>And I really think driving a Corvair is whole lot more fun
>than typing about 'em. Yes?

Not in the muck I drove mine through this morning...

-- The other car wouldn't start.   The '60 Corvair SEDAN did.   It
always starts.     Sorta like me... only not as annoying.

tony..