<VV> recycled Corvair parts, was: I've had enough insults humor

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 8 09:46:02 EST 2009

The Chevy II (and all other GM cars) shared enough parts that such things
were often done. But the Corvair didn't share hardly any parts with any
other GM vehicle. Hence only such things as mirrors, antennas, odd steering
column parts, and the like were ever used on other cars. The most blatent
one I can think of are the '64 500/700 optional wheel covers that turned up
on a '70-something Vega.

-Mark

Corvair