<VV> I've had enough insults

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Dec 8 13:01:04 EST 2009

Well -- I am a little tougher than that, but I agree that bashing
other models is silly.  I, too, have had late and early cars.  I,
too, have decided on a collection of earlies.  I think that they have
a more interesting appearance.  The 62 Spyder was by far the best
turbo I ever owned or drove.  I like my sedan, a lot.  So much so
that when my wife and I decided to move further up in to the
mountains and hence get a Land Cruiser, we decided we had to sell a
Corviar. We sold the 62 Spyder, and kept the coupe, wagon ... and the
sedan.  They are pretty cool -- I like the rear window overhang that
is unique for that era.  Same wheelbase and mechanics as the
others.  But, I am also glad that other like other cars -- helps keep
mine affordable and keeps more Corvairs on the road.

We have been discussing how to keep CORSA alive.  One way is to
respect all members and all their vehicles.  Some like Rampsides,
some like Devons, some like Spyders, some race, some stock, some
drivers, some Yenkos, some Corsas, some Greenbriars, some wagons ...
together we make CORSA.  Do we reall want a club for each of these
choices?  Perhaps we could further segregate by color and
options?  Pretty soon we will all be in a club of one.

Merry Christmas from:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.