<VV> Weak brake action

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Dec 8 13:25:59 EST 2009

Hi Chuck,

I have tried rebuilding a couple times without success - the bore
usually seems to get pits rather than the cups wearing out, and I
haven't been able to get the pits removed and still have a round
bore.  So I buy new ones, I've had good success with both master and
wheel cylinders from the vendors.

--Bryan