<VV> Fwd: [fastvair] race car for sale

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Tue Dec 8 13:44:01 EST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael LeVeque <mlevair at sbcglobal.net>
To: fastvair <fastvair at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Dec 8, 2009 7:45 am
Subject: [fastvair] race car for sale

I would like to sell my yellow race car since I have my new one done. I
am offering this as a roller, 4 wheel disc brakes, all heim jointed
suspension
sway bars front and rear , engine mount and rear frame rail removable
so engine comes straight out the back, fuel cell , 10 point roll cage,
all fiberglass body, quick steer arms, 13x10 diamond wheels and  2 sets
of tires. $4000.oo or trade for nice late model convertable.
Michael LeVeque

LeVair Performance & Restoration

Anderson,IN

765-617-9307