<VV> Race Car For Sale

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Tue Dec 8 14:29:28 EST 2009

Original Sales Ad:
I would like to sell my yellow race car since I have my new one done.?I
am offering this as a roller, 4 wheel disc brakes, all heim jointed
suspension?
sway bars front and rear , engine mount and rear frame rail removable
so engine comes straight out the back, fuel cell , 10 point roll cage,
all fiberglass body, quick steer arms, 13x10 diamond wheels and ?2 sets
of tires. $4000.oo or trade for nice late model convertable.
Michael LeVeque
David Clemmons Version:
A friend of mine would like to sell his yellow race car. The car he is offering is a floater with 4 wheel disc brakes/ fins for water penetration, all heim jointed so no water seepage.  Life vests for driver and passenger, pontoons front and rear, outboard engine mount so engine comes straight off, portable red fuel cell complete with hand primer pump ball, fiberglass body for light weight high speed racing.  Finally, mounted polly wogs captured at the St. Augustine Convention Autocross.  I will vouch for this car any day of the week.