<VV> VV> A breath of fresh air..

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Dec 8 22:26:46 EST 2009

I read the book "Lee Iacocca: An autobiography" many years and books ago. Do
I remember correctly that Iacocca wanted the Mustang to be named after the
WWII fighter airplane but Marketing changed it to a horse? I think that's
why the Mustang had side scoops, to emulate the radiator scoop under the
wing on the airplane. I could be wrong.

Dave Thompson