<VV> Broken?

Crawford Rose crawfordrose at msn.com
Wed Dec 9 12:27:11 EST 2009

I fail to see what is broken about CORSA! The organization has the trains running on time in my opinion. The membership system is very efficient and the dues are reasonable.  I think that my membership dollars are very reasonable and would be raised only if it became necessary.  I spend so much more money on car parts than CORSA costs and the network of other owners and vendors provided by CORSA keeps my cars running!  Its an association of volunteers and employees - not a pure business; you can't expect it to be run like some national bank. Its a dynamic group of people caring for 50 year old cars, for goodness sake.

Crawford