<VV> The Corvair that inspired the Mustang

n5hsr n5hsr at sprynet.com
Wed Dec 9 14:20:30 EST 2009

Dad had a 55 Plymouth station wagon (2-door) with the same one-bulb
indicator for turn signals.  He made fun of it.

When they came out with 'high mount' stop lights in 1986, he said, "See the
old Dodges were ahead of their time."     Supposedly they had a single
high-mounted stoplight back somewhere in the 20's or 30's.

Sometimes I sit back and try to imagine what a Corvair might look like if it
had been built in the 1990's.

Charles Fregeau