<VV> New Forum

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 18:08:53 EST 2009

As much as I would like to see a format that other forums offer and get away from the "Plain Jane" format that VV offers, I have to agree with Bryan on his "PUSH / PULL" comparison.

I belong to a few other forums, like I guess most people, but I ONLY GO THERE when I am looking for something specific. A time & date of an event, technical info, parts for sale or wanted, but on VV I see all the posts. Yes, sometimes I simply click, DELETE, because I am not interested in the topic, but I at least get that option.

On the other forums, I know I miss a lot, but that is the nature of the beast.

So, while I am stuck with the Plain Jane version, at least I do see ALL the posts. And it was this Plain Jane version that allowed us to move a Corvair from Florida to New Jersey. Anyone want to give odds on doing that on another forum?

Roy - Bayshore