<VV> CORSA is broken

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 18:10:39 EST 2009

Thanks for the input Tony. This is one of the areas that the board is
pondering for the upgraded web site. The availability of CORSA Merchandise
without having to send of a check has alway been a goal of mine. When I
wanted some of the items last winter, I ended up waiting until the
Convention to get them because I was too lazy (short for not wanting to go
through the hassle) to write a check, make a copy of the dust cover (all of
my Communiques stay intact) filling it out and putting it in an envelope and
putting a stamp on it and then mailing it.

Jerry Brown has done a great job of introducing new merchandise and having
them more readily available to the membership would be a great benefit. I
wouldn't have had to wait till July to buy my long sleeve shirt!

Thanks again.

George Jones
Secretary, Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Eastern Division Director, CORSA
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom