<VV> Communique, Print vs. Electronic or Both Suggestion

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Wed Dec 9 19:24:19 EST 2009

There was a $$ figure on how much more people would pay to get a printed
copy and people would pay a lot.

I'm a news junkie.  I read hours of news each day.  It's really dynamic and
is hear and gone before it can get printed, even in a daily newspaper.  I
really look forward to the Communique and my magazine subscriptions on
paper.  I'd drop them all except the Communique if they went electronic.

Dp