<VV> Communique, Print vs. Electronic or Both Suggestion

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 10 00:02:50 EST 2009

YUP!  But, won't happen.  At least not till another 50% of the membership is
driving Corvairs in heaven.  THAT will be the time for discussing the
question you pose.  Then, the answer might be NOPE.  We'll just get it on
our Kindle (or whatever device) at that point.

In case you don't understand, the majority of current (old fart like me)
members are willing to pay the increased cost to have the REAL THING.  Isn't
that what was learned from the survey?

I'd like to see a survey on how many read the CC while in the "library".
I'm one!

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
"Keep the Love Alive"
Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for the
private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.  This
prohibition includes any portions of this writer's message which may
have been included in a response message by another VV member.