<VV> Communique, Print vs. Electronic or Both Suggestion

Harry Jensen, Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Thu Dec 10 09:24:17 EST 2009

Hi--

I do not know about any on demand printers for publications. I do know
that when we printed the Corvair Basics book, the cost per copy was much
higher for the on demand printer than a traditional printer.

An on demand printer is attractive to those who are on a budget and do
not want to tie up a lot of funds in book inventory. CORSA does not
necessarily have that problem, as the return we earn on book inventory
is much higher than the return we can earn from any bank.

--H