<VV> Problem with left rear brake light

n5hsr n5hsr at sprynet.com
Thu Dec 10 11:01:10 EST 2009

We had a similar problem with the turnsignals on our 1962 700 coupe.  What
was happening is the ground connection to the body through the light was not
making it.  In our case the turn signals wouldn't work, but the brake lights
and tail lights did.  We ended up putting a larger screw into the body to
complete the circuit.

Charles Fregeau
ex 62 700 coupe.