<VV> CORSA Insurance

Harry Jensen, Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Thu Dec 10 12:22:00 EST 2009

Hi--

CORSA's insurance is Comprehensive General Liability Insurance. It is to
protect CORSA and its chapters.

If a mishap occurred at an club event (national or chapter), whether it
was by a CORSA member, a chapter member who wasn't a CORSA member, or
someone outside of the Corvair community, it is my understanding that
CORSA, the chapter, and the participant would be covered by the
liability insurance.

I think J Alan Johnson's post described CORSA's insurance accurately.

--H