<VV> HERE'S HOW YOU FIX CORSA

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Thu Dec 10 14:45:13 EST 2009

Finally here's my practical advice to the many whiners. Corsa is not a
dictatorship. Elections are coming up. One of my hobbies is politics. I'm
sometimes referred to as "General" Wall in local Oregon politics. That's
because I have somewhat of a reputation as a political strategist.

No dog in this fight, but there's ONE major problem with this
concept....politics vis a`vis government is ALWAYS there short of a coup
d'état; on the other hand, a club/organization can die just as thoroughly
from benign neglect....CORSA is suffering from the later, and the trend is
increasing, just look at the numbers.