<VV> Re on-line info

Ray Rodriguez III ravensong13 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 11 01:07:12 EST 2009

The same place you find anything else online when you arent sure where to
find it....   Google, Yahoo, or whatever search engine you prefer.

There is a TON of info available through VV archives.... virtually unlimited
info available from being a member of VV (which is free and available to
all), and then there is the Corvair Center....  plus a ton of other smaller
sites... many created and maintained by members of VV.

There are also a rediculous number of images available to whoever might want
to look at Corvair pics online and free....  search google for "images" and
put in Corvair and any other keyword of your choice.. such as a color, year,
or model.  Show coverage is provided by many members of VV and CC.... etc.

The info on the internet is nearly limitless.... especially when there is a
place you can go and ask for anything you don't easily find, and someone
will provide the info or a link to the info.

Ray Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 hot rodded coupe