<VV> AUTO RESTORER MAG.

blblackmon at att.net blblackmon at att.net
Fri Dec 11 10:16:00 EST 2009

While looking through the mags offered at Amazon, I ran across one called "Auto Restorer". Is there anyone who has seen this publication, and is it worth taking at $20 plus a year? I got seriously side tracked in July through Sept with plumbing problems that turned into a complete bathroom tear out, and replumbing my entire house, drains and supply lines. I have a bath again, but lots of little stuff left to do. I did most of it myself, with the help of a friend, so it was only about $7000, which really put a crimp in the redo of the vairs, but I will be back when the weather warms up again. At least working on corvairs does not involve digging, very tired of digging. BRUCE