<VV> I need a '68 - '69 Coupe drivers door.

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 11 11:49:42 EST 2009

Physically, yes. LM doors are of three types, '65-6, '67, and '68-9. They
changed the hinges in '67 to stronger hinges mandated by safety concerns,
then changed the inner panel attachments in '68 to allow the different arm
rest and door handle. (I don't know if the '67 lower hinge is different,
but it bolts up the same as '68-9.) When you think of it in that way, it's
easier to remember.

-Mark

My