<VV> HERE'S HOW TO FIX CORSA

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Fri Dec 11 14:05:29 EST 2009

Re: "Maybe we should see if we can get all the major CORVAIR vendors to
increase their prices slightly all around, and offer all currently PAID UP
CORSA members a discount.. that would be a start"

Great idea?

Just don't tell the Justice Department. They might have a little hang up
over such a scheme. Something about price collusion contained in the various
anti-trust laws that they are paid to enforce and which are designed to
protect consumers. Including those  consumers who don't feel the need to
belong to CORSA, that based on your suggestion might become better known as
the Cost Over Run Society of America.

Personally, it prefer if CORSA continues to be known  as the Corvair Society
of America.  It has a better ring to it.