<VV> HERE'S HOW YOU FIX CORSA

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Fri Dec 11 15:14:32 EST 2009

Hey Ron, How ya doing? I never said that there is nothing wrong with
Corsa. My comments were oriented towards the extremists whiners who say
Corsa is "broken" because it ISN'T perfect (and, that "someone else" has
the responsibility to fix it)

If expenses go up dues MUST increase or death is certain. What happened in
1960? I realize that economic reality doesn't fly right now but we ignore
it at our peril.

You need to spend more time teaching those Wisconsin cows to click their
heels.

Lon