<VV> head drawings

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Fri Dec 11 15:38:54 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/11/2009 7:25:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
shepardauto at windstream.net writes:

Scotty,

I'm interested in the project but I haven't seen  your drawings. I must
have missed something. Please send me a link to (or  attachment of) the
drawings.

BTW, are your really in Hollywood?

Spence Shepard

If you subscribe to _fastvair at yahoogroups.com_
(mailto:fastvair at yahoogroups.com) , you have  access to the photos department; look on the second page
of the list for " fans"  and "head designs" by cottysay.

I have lived in Hollyweird (and that description is for real, but it's not
as weird as W. Hollyweird (Whollyweird) , which the L.A. Times described as
 "Gayville" when it was incorporated. I've been there for almost 30 years
now,  and yes, I have been described as weird, but not the way that other
group  is.

Scotty