<VV> WHAT IS THAT?

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 11 22:27:21 EST 2009

You didn't provide an auction #, so I can't look it up.

But if I had to guess, it's either an oil bath air cleaner set up, which
would be attached to the snorkle of the air cleaner assembly.

OR, is a desert air package.  It consists of a filter element that goes at
the front of the engine bay to filter the air coming into the engine
compartment, and a unit under the air cleaner assembly that directs the
filtered air into the top of the turkey roaster.

Both are pretty rare.

Regards,
Joel