<VV> 66 4-Door For Sale

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:58:23 EST 2009

Avoiding the "what-do-you-call-it" debate, below is from the December issue
of our local Mid Ohio Vair Force newsletter. My apologies if this has been
posted elsewhere and you've seen it already:

FOR SALE: A 1966 Corvair 110 blue four door owned by Cecilia Smith in
Cleveland, Ohio. Her husband passed away before he could restore the
car. She isn’t sure how to evaluate the condition, but in her letter she
says it has four small areas of rust and upholstery needs attention. Car has
air conditioning. About 58,000 miles on the car which was driven until the
80’s and then stored on a waterproof barrier cement floor. Car had been
tightly wrapped to protect it from the elements, then put it on plastic and
up on jacks. Engine turned over last year but brakes have failed. There are
about 50 parts to help in the restoration. Asking price is $1,200 and
Mrs. Smith can be reached at
fas-sis at sbcglobal.net.