<VV> BEATRICE slightly CLARIFIED

n2vzd at aol.com n2vzd at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 12:45:43 EST 2009

i do not own it (64 Corvan from Beatrice Nebraska Fire dept) ...wish i
did. there is a long story on the recent history of it, i was kinda
involved...thanks to virtual vairs.
 i am doing a lot of work on it AFTER i get mine done. it is here,  safely
stored  in my shop for now. so far , i have done a lot of work for  the
present owner on his very screwed up 64 Spyder , his freshly restored 61  rampy
, and a motor for his 61 Arizona  loadside.
my own list is: new motors for the rampy and the 64 A/C coupe ,other
additions and upgrades to both,  and finish up the Lakewood saved from the
crusher by a high school body shop class.
anyone out there want a 64 Greenbrier project?  or a 61 8 door? to  lighten
the project load here something MUST go. i am over extended (over
stressed?)  now with my own unfinished 3 and his stuff.
i hope to see his stuff on the show fields next year , and just plain DRIVE
 mine.
hope this answers some questions..
regards, Tim Colson