<VV> NOS Part needed

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 20:38:38 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/12/2009 7:38:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jacesana1 at cox.net writes:

I know  this is a long shot but I have a friend that is restoring a 63
Greenbrier.  He has an OK front grill but is wishing he could find a NOS
one.
Anyone out  there have one or a lead on one? Would mean a lot to be able to
have the  van look showroom after the resto. Thanks folks.

Jason  Cesana

If he can't find NOS tell him to start polishing his "OK  front grill" with
"Nevr Dull" to bring it back to new.  It's  a zen thing.  If he does use
Nevr Dull tell him to start on one end and  leave one side untouched so he can
see the improvement and not go nuts.   And expect to take a long time......

Bob Hall